FAQs - Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a nootropic?
- Enhance memory and learning ability
- Help the brain function under disruptive conditions
- Protect the brain from harmful chemical damage
- Improve neuronal firing mechanism
- Improve productivity before study or tasks that require significant concentration.
- Encourages to develop social skills.
- Brings stability and balance to your health.
- Repairs the neurotransmitters and damaged brain cells.
- Improve with the symptoms of Alzheimer's.
- Repair the damage after brain injury, ischemia, and prenatal damage.
- Increases energy levels and wakefulness.
- Improve physical and cognitive performance in high-performance athletes
Why people use nootropics?
- Improving learning ability, recall, problem solving, concentration and general cognition. You can recall notice that distractions seem to fade away.
- Productivity and motivational effects. They can give you a substantial boost towards getting your critical tasks done, and getting them done well.
- Helping with anxiety and anxiousness. It can be useful aid in overcoming low self-confidence.
- Clearer and more precise speaking. Communication becomes easier and more exact, improving verbal fluidity.
How do you ensure the quality of your product?
Are the products OTC?
Yes. In the USA there are considered a supplement. Nonetheless, it does not mean that in your country, they are some restrictions on these products.
Please make sure you can purchase these types of products, and you won't have a problem with the authorities of your country.
Difference between capsules and powder?
Only the intake. In a capsule, is more comfortable and easy to consume, the powder should be rationalized, with the measuring spoon, and the intake is sublingual. If you have any doubt do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ur social media, we love to help you.
Do they have contraindications?
No, as a supplement it does not generate addiction, and does not have any other type of contraindication, anyway, we will always recommend that you consult with your health practitioner.
Which is the origin of the product?
The brands we sell are from US laboratories, development, and research are continuous.