Aniracetam primarily acts as both a stimulant and a mental enhancer. It’s said to help make you more awake and alert. This is similar to caffeine.
It may also help improve your memory and concentration.
- Decreased levels of anxiety.
- It might help with depression and your overall mood thanks to the serotonin and dopamine.
- It helps with sleep quality, appetite, and weight maintenance.
- It can be used to treat the symptoms of Dementia.
- Improve concentration
- Increase mental alertness.
- Increase attentiveness by reducing impulsivity caused by distractions.
Improve reasoning, language, and attention creating a better environment for both short and long term memory.
Helps with brain damage recovery.
Aniracetam was first introduced in the 1970s when it was found that the drug could influence a receptor in the central nervous system called the αlpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole propionic acid (AMPA) receptor. The AMPA receptor largely regulates the speed by which nerve signals move between neurons (nerve cells).
By stimulating AMPA receptors, it is believed that aniracetam can sharpen memory, improve concentration, and increase mental alertness.
- Aniracetam (1-P-Anisoyl-2-Pyrrolidinone) is an organic compound in the class of benzoic acids and derivatives. It interacts between the serotonergic, dopaminergic, and cholinergic systems.
- Synthesized to be fat-soluble: Fat-soluble compounds can access the brain via the blood-brain-barrier.
- Assured Purity: Rigorously tested for quality & purity by third-party Certificate of Analysis.
You can find Aniracetam in 650 mg capsules in both 30 and 60 count bottles.
Aniracetam Side Effects
Little is known about the long-term safety of aniracetam. Clinical studies involving the use of aniracetam for up to one year suggest that it is well-tolerated with generally mild side effects, including insomnia, headaches, anxiety, irritability, vertigo, nausea, and diarrhea.
Notice: This product is a chemical compound. All chemicals have risks. This product is not approved by the FDA. Please research and understand the associated risks before handling. None of the information provided in our references is meant to be considered comprehensive or representative of the entire body of research on this compound. Please consult a qualified professional if you are unsure of how to handle this chemical. Misuse of this product may result in adverse reactions.